Instantly neutralizes chlorine, copper, lead and zinc, as well as other heavy metals found in tap and well water, all of which may be toxic to fish and plants. Use when setting up a pond or changing pond water. One ounce treats 600 US gallons of pond water.
- Ingredients: Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate; Sodium Thiosulfate; Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid; Tetrasodium Salt; Dihydrate
- Use Instructions: Use the dosing cap on the bottle. To remove chlorine and detoxify heavy metals: add 5 ml. per 100 gallons of pond water, or add 0.25 cup for each 1,200 gallons. To remove chloramines: double the dose. Use when filling a new pond, or adding or changing water in an established pond.
- Storage Instructions: Store in original containers. Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.
- Benefits: 1. Makes tap water safe for pond life by neutralizing heavy metals which are toxic to fish and plants2. Effective all season long
- pH Balance: 10 - 12 pH pH