The Copper High Range Checker® HC Calibration Check Set - HI702-11 provides a simple solution to validating the Copper High Range Checker® HC - HI702. This high-quality set of standards is manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and comes supplied with a Certificate of Analysis. The Certificate of Analysis provides the lot number, reference values and expiration date for traceability when certifying the Checker ® HC.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Standard value of 2.00 ± 0.10 ppm copper @ 25°C
- Reusable with long shelf life stability
- HI702-11 is a high-quality set of calibration standards that allows users to validate the Copper High Range Checker
- HC - HI702. The HI702-11 includes one sealed cuvette for zero ppm copper and one cuvette that is tinted to an equivalent 2.00 ± 0.10 ppm copper sample @ 25
- C. The calibration check set is produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature controlled environment.
The HI702-11 is supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Expiration date