We are pleased to announce our NEW HI98319 waterproof salinity and temperature tester!
- Waterproof and floats!
- Includes 4x of the Salinity Calibration Fluid Packets.
- Automatic Calibration – A 35.00 ppt solution is used for calibration and automatically recognized when in calibration mode.
- Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.)
- Salinity readings are performed by an amperometric graphite probe that resists oxidation, providing better repeatability in measurements. The use of graphite also reduces the polarization effect common with testers that use two stainless steel pins.
- Accuracy @ 25 C/77 F is ±0.001 S.G.
Get Hanna and test with confidence!
- Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.).
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries- everything you need to get started measuring right away.
- Ideal for testing salinity in aquariums, field, and industrial settings.
Better Features for Better Testing
An onscreen stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results. The selectable auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
The compact size makes the HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester ideal for on-the-go testing. The multilevel LCD display provides at-a-glance salinity and temperature readings from any angle while dual button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
Long Battery Life
The included CR2032 Li-ion battery provides up to 100 hours of continuous use. The battery icon will blink to let you know it is time to change the battery so you never miss a measurement.
Unlike stainless steel sensors, graphite sensors reduces polarization effects and does not oxidize for more reliable and accurate readings.
Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the waterproof body ensures top performance in any environment. These meters are totally protected against dust and water intrusion from any direction.
Integrated Temperature Probe
Conductivity measurements are very sensitive to temperature variations. HI98319 has an exposed temperature sensor to ensure fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations. We believe that buying a tester should be simple. Your HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester is equipped with everything you need for successful testing right out of the box.
35.00 ppt Calibration Standard Sachet Solution (4)
When performing a calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some starter buffer to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
Your tester comes with a complimentary carrying case to keep your tester safe from potential drops or bumps when not in use.
0.0 to 70.0 ppt (g/L)
0.0 to 70.0 PSU
1.000 to 1.041 S.G.
0.1 ppt (g/L)
±1 ppt for 0.0 to 40.0 ppt; ±2 ppt for readings over 40.0 ppt
±1 PSU for 0.0 to 40.0 PSU ; ±2 PSU for readings over 40.0 PSU
|Temperature Range||0.0 to 50.0°C; 32.0 to 122.0°F|
|Temperature Resolution||0.1°C; 0.1°F|
|Calibration||automatic, single point 35.00 ppt|
ppt - International Oceanographic Tables
PSU - Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 B, Electrical Conductivity Method
S.G.- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 C, Density Method
|Weight||68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic from 5 to 50.0 ºC|
|Battery Type / Life||CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.)/ approximately 100 hours of continuous use|
|Environment||0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F); RH max 100%|
|Ordering Information||Each meter is supplied with: CR2032 battery (inside the meter), Storage / Protection sleeve, Instruction manual, Quality certificate, and 35.00 ppt calibration standard sachet (4 pcs.)|