HI70007P is a premium quality pH 7.01 calibration solution. Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of pH buffer solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design.
- Color coded label for easy identification of pH buffer values.
- Perfect for use with testers and portable meters!
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna pH analysis calibration solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer solution value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.