The perfect food for baby fish and reef tanks. Cysts are decapsulated to ensure that shells won't interfere with digestion. Nauplii are flash-frozen within hours of hatching for the highest nutritional value. The newly hatched brine shrimp are also readily accepted by corals and other filter feeding reef species. You won't find a more nutritious product.
- Ingredients: Baby Brine Shrimp; Water; Carrageenan
- Storage Instructions: Keep Frozen
- Feeding Instructions: Feed often, but only what can be consumed in three minutes. Remove any uneaten food. Never overfeed. No thawing or rinsing required. Keep frozen.
- Fish Feed Compatibility: Shrimp
- Fish Type: Carnivore; Omnivore
- Food Feature: Promotes Growth; Color Enhancer; Promotes Health; Supports Immune Health; Triggers Feeding Instinct; High Nutrition
- Crude Fat (min): 0.6 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 0.5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 2.6 %
- Moisture (max): 95 %
- Phosphorus (min): 0.1 %
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.