|FEED SIZE:||360 - 650µm|
|FISH SIZE:||1" - 2"|
|MARINE INV:||Jellies (moon)|
|CORALS:||Mushroom Corals, Zoanthids, Soft Corals, LPS, NPS|
|FRESHWATER INV:||Shrimp, snails, crabs|
- Prior to opening, store refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) for maximum shelf life of up to 1 year or more.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Always keep packaging sealed to avoid moisture and air exposure.
Manual feeding instructions:
- For saltwater and freshwater fish: Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes. Multiple feedings per day is acceptable.
- For SPS, LPS and NPS corals: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your corals at least 2-3 times a week.
- For anemones: Using the appropriate size TDO, target feed after mixing the pellets in a little tank water. Feed your anemones once a week.
- Feed only as much as your fish can consume in two minutes.
- Refill your auto-feeder once a week for best results.
- Mixing of pellet sizes is acceptable especially if you are looking to feed your fish, inverts and corals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.