The HI702-25 are the replacement reagents for the HI702 Copper High Range Checker® HC. These high-quality reagents are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and are clearly marked with the lot number and expiration date on each packet for traceability.
- Pre-made reagents for ease of use
- Prepared with high purity chemicals
- Marked with expiration date and lot number for traceability
- The HI702-25 are high-quality reagents that are pre-measured, allowing for users to achieve fast and accurate measurements with their Copper High Range Checker
- HC. These reagents follow the Bicinchoninate Method in which the reaction between copper and the reagent causes a purple tint in the sample. By simply adding the packet of HI702-25 reagent to the sample, the reaction will take place and the HI702 will determine the concentration from the color that is produced. The results will be displayed in ppm of copper. These reagents are designed to be used with samples that have an expected range of 0.00 to 5.00 ppm copper.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.