HI70010P is a premium quality pH 10.01 calibration buffer solution. Each sachet has the lot number and expiration date stamped on it and is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened. Hanna's line of calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 2 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened sachet. The HI70010P is for 25 sachets containing 20 mL of buffer.
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
- Temperature chart of the actual pH value at various temperatures printed on each sachet
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to maintain their pH value for an unopened sachet.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode