HI70004P is a premium quality pH 4.01 calibration solution. Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of pH buffer solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design.
- Color coded label for easy identification of pH 4 buffer value.
- Perfect for use with testers and portable meters!
- HI70004P is a quality pH 4 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25
- C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every pH buffer sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Light block packaging prevents oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna pH buffers are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.