The Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC Calibration Check Set provides a simple solution to validating the Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736 that has a range of 0 to 200 ppb as phosphorus. This high-quality set of standards is manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and comes supplied with a Certificate of Analysis. The Certificate of Analysis provides the lot number, reference values and expiration date for traceability when certifying the Checker® HC.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Standard value of 100 +/- 10 ppb phosphorus @ 25°C
- Reusable with long shelf life stability
- HI736-11 is a high-quality set of calibration standards that allows users to validate the Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker
- HC - HI736. The HI736-11 includes one sealed cuvette for zero ppb phosphorus and one cuvette that is tinted to an equivalent 100 +/- 10 ppb phosphorus sample @ 25
- C. The calibration check set is produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility using reagent grade chemicals in a temperature controlled environment.
The HI736-11 is supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Expiration date
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.