These small planktonic crustaceans are a great natural source of algae and also act as a excellent laxative for fish. The small size makes them ideal for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding plan. Our pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying techniques allow us to give you a product as close to fresh daphnia as humanly possible. Expect color, texture, and taste not previously available in a freeze-dried food.
- Ingredients: Daphnia; Vitamin E Supplement; L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphoshate (Stabilized Vitamin C); Thiamine Mononitrate; Riboflavin; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Storage Instructions: After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
- Feeding Instructions: Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute
- Fish Type: Carnivore; Omnivore
- Food Feature: Texture Enhancer; Parasite Free; Bacteria Free; Reduces Oxidation; Color Enhancer; Supports Immune Health; Reduce Stress; Supports Digestive Health
- Handle Length: 16 in
- Crude Fat (min): 9 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 66 %
- Moisture (max): 7 %
- Phosphorus (min): 0.1 %