Super nutritious natural Red Seaweed. Ideal for marine herbivores such as Tangs and Surgeonfish, Moorish Idols, Parrotfish, Angelfish, large Butterflyfish, and herbivorous freshwater fishes, such as Cichlids and Goldfish.
- Ingredients: 100% Dried Seaweed
- Storage Instructions: Store bag tightly closed in a cool dry area
- Feeding Instructions: Feed SeaVeggies Red Seaweed daily as a part of a balanced diet consisting of a variety of dry, frozen and live foods. Break off a plant approximately 3 inches long and secure it in the tank with Julian Sprung's SeaVeggies Clip. If there is any uneaten seaweed in the aquarium after a few hours, remove it.
- Fish Type: Herbivore
- Food Feature: High Vitamins
- Crude Fat (min): 0.5 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 3 %
- Crude Protein (min): 16 %
- Moisture (max): 16 %