Brine Shrimp Eggs - 6 g
For over 20 years, San Francisco Bay Brand has set the quality standard for artemia cyst. The eggs pass a stringent quality control analysis. Batches are tested not only for hatching characteristics but also for nutritional value, cysts and nauplii biometrics, heavy metals and pesticides.
- Ingredients: Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Feeding Instructions: Into a container add 1 quart (1 liter) of water, add 1 teaspoon of brine shrimp eggs, plug in air pump to start aeration, after 1 hour of rehydration add 2 tablespoons of aquarium (rock) salt and keep aeration on. Keep temperatures between 80-82 degrees F (26-28 degrees C), maintain a pH of 8.0 or above and eggs should hatch in 24-36 hours. After eggs hatch turn off aeration, direct a light source at the bottom, wait 5-10 minutes for shells to float to top and baby shrimp to swim to bottom. Remove airline at pump end. Keeping above water surface, slowly lower airline and siphon water into fine net. Rinse shrimp under fresh water and feed to fish.
- Fish Feed Compatibility: Shrimp
- Fish Type: Omnivore; Carnivore
- Food Feature: 1. All natural2. Highly nutritious3. Excellent for fish and reefs4. Proven to trigger a feeding response in fry
- Crude Fat (min): 5 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 55 %
- Crude Protein (min): 18 %
- Moisture (max): 9 %